- Automatic CCT Corrected IOP Calculations
- 2 Programmable Pachymetry Maps
- Colour Tour Screen
- Data Storage
- Compact Size
- Memory Card Drive
- buil-in Printer.
- Range: 150 ~ 1,500 µm
- Minimum display unit: 1 µm
- Accuracy: ± 5 µm
- Velocity: 1,640 m/s (1,400 ~ 2,000 m/s)
- Type (Standard/Dispo): Solid state
- Transducer frequency: 20 MHZ ± 10%
- Tip radius: Ø 1.5 mm with an angle of 45° (flat)
- Dimentions / Weight: Ø 8.8 x 90 mm / 40g
- Display: 5.7 inches Color Touch Panel STN LCD
- Printer: Thermal printer
Dimensions and Electric Requirement
- Dimensions: 220(W) x 222(D) x 275(H) mm
- Weight: Approx. 4kg (8.8 lbs.)
- Power supply: AC 100 ~ 240 V (adjusts automatically)
- Frequancy: 50 / 60 Hz
- Consumption power: 35 VA
The Tomey Pachymetry SP-3000 covers all needs regarding pachymetry in ophthalmicsurgery and the general ophthalmic health care.
Easy to Use
Compact design, colour touch screen and "quick access buttons" ensure the SP-3000 to be an "easy to use unit". The Wide measurement range from 150 um to 1500 um gives you the possibility to measure very thin or thick corneas or other tissues. The adjustable velocity from 1400-2000 m/s and BIAS in percentage and um for corneal incisions or trephine enables you to customize the pachymeter to your needs. The single measurement mode calculares the average of 10 measurements.
2 Programmable Pachymetry Maps
With the two programmable maps you have the possibility to measure 25 points each over the whole cornea.
Fo the exam documentation SP-3000 comes with a fast and silent built-in printer. In addition it has an internal memory (12 exams) and an built-in memory card drive (1000 exams at 512 KB card). Besides that you can transmit your results to a PC or network system via serial port.
With the programmable IOP formula you are able to get the central cornea thickness (CCT) corrected IOP calculates this automatically with the formula of your choice.